Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Temptation

I'd fancy Atletico to take out United, or Newcastle, if they somehow make it past their groups that is. For example.

Sure, they can. No doubt about that. Just like Frankfurt can take out Barca in a European knockout. Same thing(except that ATM beating United is not even nearly as surprising).

We were shite last season and finished 5th just missing out on CL qualification. If last season's Liverpool were in LL, they'd definitely finish in top 4 despite last season's struggles. Which was basically my initial point in this discussion.

You're welcome.

serghei

We were shite last season and finished 5th just missing out on CL qualification. If last season's Liverpool were in LL, they'd definitely finish in top 4 despite last season's struggles. Which was basically the initial point in this discussion.

Not that sure. They did play like shit vs inferior opposition frequently. You think Spanish sides can't beat you if you clown around in defense all the time?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You know, going by how chaotic United’s games are, one would think they are a hell of a lot worse than they are. Check the table, however, and ETH isn’t doing too poorly in the EPL.

The CL is a disaster, however.

Yeah i was surprised too but they scored only 18 goals so far, still way better than i had expected, thought they would be 13. Or 14th place 🤔

serghei

Btw, 4th is about as high as they could have finished in La Liga last season, based on Liverpool's level. I give you that. :lol:

La Liga lacks a top top side to complete the Barca, Madrid and Atletico trio.

Home of Barca Fans