Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Morten

They have 1 CL not 10. :lol:

They matched Steaua Bucharest and Red Star Belgrade.

Yeah, but they have the trophy they always wanted, so they got everything now, sadly.

Which is why i wanted Chelsea to win that final vs City a few years ago, Chelsea is an awful club too, but at least they won it before, so preferable that they took the trophy from City, which they did.

serghei

They were always supposed to win a CL at some point. What matters is that Pep leaves the club. It's not the money that made them successful, it's Pep. If Pep leaves... they go back to being rich but nothing special.

This drop in motivation is excellent. Pep is gonna work to turn it around, but if he can't, he'll call it quits imo. Especially after winning CL.

Morten

They were always supposed to win a CL at some point. What matters is that Pep leaves the club. It's not the money that made them successful, it's Pep. If Pep leaves... they go back to being rich but nothing special.

No, they were supposed to bottle it every year until Pep left, and they nearly did bottle last years final, but it just wasn't meant to be....

serghei

No, they were supposed to bottle it every year until Pep left, and they nearly did bottle last years final, but it just wasn't meant to be....

Nah, that wasn't realistic. What would be horrible would be to win it again this year. That would be total shit.

ajnotkeith

This drop in motivation is excellent. Pep is gonna work to turn it around, but if he can't, he'll call it quits imo. Especially after winning CL.
Where next?
I think a return to Barca might make sense. Either that or he goes to coach a national team.
Not much more to achieve at club level really unless he wants to coach in Italy before he retires...

Porque

Yeah, but they have the trophy they always wanted, so they got everything now, sadly.

Which is why i wanted Chelsea to win that final vs City a few years ago, Chelsea is an awful club too, but at least they won it before, so preferable that they took the trophy from City, which they did.

But do you remember Chelsea before they won their first trophy? It was the same perception as City had before they got their first.

In 5-10 years time people will be wanting City to beat Newcastle or PSG in the final to stop them from winning/buying their first. And so it repeats.

serghei

Where next?
I think a return to Barca might make sense. Either that or he goes to coach a national team.
Not much more to achieve at club level really unless he wants to coach in Italy before he retires...

The sooner he retires the better it is for everyone. Something about Pep just irks me the wrong way. Can't stand him.

Morten

But do you remember Chelsea before they won their first trophy? It was the same perception as City had before they got their first.

In 5-10 years time people will be wanting City to beat Newcastle or PSG in the final to stop them from winning/buying their first. And so it repeats.

I mean, as disgusting as it sounds, yes, now i would prefer City keep PSG from winning it, at least we can laugh at one oil club still being a failure, its not much but it is something.

Thanks to Bayern(and horrible finishing from PSG attackers) for keeping PSG away from the UCL-trophy.

Porque

The sooner he retires the better it is for everyone. Something about Pep just irks me the wrong way. Can't stand him.

It's 2023. Stop being a prude.

Guardiola-Messi.jpg

Fati_Future_BallonDor

What kind of Barca legend makes it a goal to never come back to the club that made him a world class manager?

I can't go over that. It is wrong on so many levels.

He also made the team way better, doubt any other coach would have reached what Pep did at Barca. Also i doubt he wont come back

Home of Barca Fans