Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

KingLeo10

ETH learned his lesson from last season, and decided to just park a double-decker one not to get a draw, but simply not to get humiliated. The draw was a bonus

AV won't win the league. Stop daydreaming.
Their goal is to fight for CL place.
They are overperforming their metrics by a wild margin lately. Tide will turn soon.
Only a "professor" like you would fail to realize no one actually thinks AV can win the league. When Leicester did it, the competition was much worse.

Birdy

Only a "professor" like you would fail to realize no one actually thinks AV can win the league. When Leicester did it, the competition was much worse.

From the reactions here, it seems that many actually think that.
In any case, I wanted to claim that they are good but not as good as the table says, something that a lot think

fergus90

I think it because Aston Villa is my club, my families club so in the rare occurrence we are near the top of table, I will keep taking it game by game and keep believing in the team.

But it's probably best that most write us off as we can just keep going about silently doing our work and staying in the mix.

Nice for a team to upset the status quo as well, modern football is usually 2-3 teams in every league holding it hostage.

Porque

I don't think anyone thinks Villa will win the league (@Birdy) but the majority are enjoying entertaining that possibility and the ride that goes with it. Who despite being owned by a member of the Billionaire Boys Club, are rather lowkey in their application compared to the Oil state clubs.

With that said, in terms of their challenge, it will be interesting to see what recruitment they go with in January to bolster their squad depth. Monchi-Emery with ammunition behind them is a fascinating prospect.

Home of Barca Fans