Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Morten

Don't like United, but its nice to not see them fold to Liverpool for once, rival games should be a lot more competitive than what they have served up in recent seasons.

Porque

@Birdy

What do you make of Albert Stuivenberg and Arteta choice to appoint him as assistant this season.

Do you think if we were to persist with Xavi as head coach that we could benefit from if not changing course with the manager, then changing course with an assistant.

Birdy

@Birdy

What do you make of Albert Stuivenberg and Arteta choice to appoint him as assistant this season.

Do you think if we were to persist with Xavi as head coach that we could benefit from if not changing course with the manager, then changing course with an assistant.

Haven't followed him to have an informed opinion, but the Dutch school of coaches is a powerhouse, so he must know ball

As for us, I don't think that our Catalan Frankie Lampard would accept anyone that is not his own choice in his team. Which, of course, shows certain dogmatism and rigidity.
I just really hope Laporta waits until the summer and doesn't fuck up the next coach appointment. The short and medium-term future of the team is at stake

Fati_Future_BallonDor

From facebook:

Klopp at Liverpool

Season 1 : 8th
Season 2 : 4th
Season 3 : 4th
Season 4 : 2nd

Arteta at Arsenal

Season 1 : 8th & FA Cup
Season 2 : 8th
Season 3 : 5th
Season 4 : 2nd

Ten Hag at Man United

Season 1 : 3rd & Carabao Cup

Season 2 (ongoing): 25 injuries.

How in the hell can any manager do better?

Trust the process.

serghei

I think it because Aston Villa is my club, my families club so in the rare occurrence we are near the top of table, I will keep taking it game by game and keep believing in the team.

But it's probably best that most write us off as we can just keep going about silently doing our work and staying in the mix.

Nice for a team to upset the status quo as well, modern football is usually 2-3 teams in every league holding it hostage.

Imagine if Villa and Girona win EPL and La Liga :lol:. And Leverkusen Bundesliga.

Home of Barca Fans