Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Birdy

Pochettino is such a good manager. You can already see how much Chelsea have improved in every way. So much tougher to play against.

Say that again. Only pre-season and it's a completely different team.
Imagine integrating Caicedo, Lavia, and Oliseh on top of what he has already in one of the most promising core of youngsters of any top side

Of course, for those who have eyes it was already evident from what he did at Spurs that is he is WC.
Let's see how much laughter we are going to have this season with some morons (call me KL, and the others I won't yet mention by name, but you know who you are) that judged him from his stint at the most failed club in Europe where he had to babysit 3 divas, 2 of them being grannies....
But I bet they won't come out at all, they will stay sheltered in their caves

KingLeo10

Say that again. Only pre-season and it's a completely different team.
Imagine integrating Caicedo, Lavia, and Oliseh on top of what he has already in one of the most promising core of youngsters of any top side

Of course, for those who have eyes it was already evident from what he did at Spurs that is he is WC.
Let's see how much laughter we are going to have this season with some morons (call me KL, and the others I won't yet mention by name, but you know who you are) that judged him from his stint at the most failed club in Europe where he had to babysit 3 divas, 2 of them being grannies....
But I bet they won't come out at all, they will stay sheltered in their caves
Will quote you at the end of the season when Chelsea have flamed out

:lol: You'll be foaming about Boehly (yes, he would deserve some blame but not all) being the sole culprit and twerking for Poch as usual

iniestaGOAT

Ten Haag is a fucking embarrassment and they should stop letting this fraud spend huge amount of money on random players nobodys heard of

Andresito

Staff member
F3jyyHLXUAA3hGl

Porque

The incredible one is France. Even if you remove the 210m PSG have spent, the league has still outspent the whole of LaLiga.

And it's been the same way for a few years now.

Those fuckers signed the CVC and the clubs are actually investing.

Same with Bundesliga. Remove Bayerns big spending and the league has still outspent the whole of LaLiga.

Home of Barca Fans