Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Seriously bizarre how the Greenwood case developed
What stops them from binning him? Like, letting him back in does not do any good for anybody, including the player who will have to perform for the club and get booed off the field till the end of his career

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Clearly the entire La Liga with the exception of Madrid is suffering from that La Liga "financial fairplay" BS. I was a supporter of financial fairplay to ensure sustainability and that clubs don't spend and live beyond their means (like we did) but clearly this has gone too far for most La Liga clubs, to the point that they can't even spend.

Temptation

F3jyyHLXUAA3hGl

How tf are France, Italy and Germany above Spain? Shocked.

Porque

Chelsea agree £58m deal with Southampton for Belgian midfielder​

Blues close on £17m Brazilian Deivid Washington​

Will bring their spending to about 400m pounds with income of around 254m, so a NET spend of roughly 150m on paper which doesn't look bad.

The fuckers are basically gaming the British FFP system, and when your as rich and dirty as Boh-ly then that is the name of the game.

Sign the players on long term contracts and amortize their transfer fee+wages over 8 year spreads, while when you sell the players you register their transfer income at 100%, even if you are being paid in installments :lol:

Tebas would never let it float, but EPL FFP is there only by name. And there UEFA FFP rule change to 5 year contracts has largely been ignored by them, with an UBER like approach of "it is easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission".

Temptation

Ok don't hate on me but our attack looks insane this season.

It reminds me of the 17/18 season. Shit defense. All out attack.

That season we were the most entertaining team in the world

Home of Barca Fans