Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Morten

Sure, but the manager's biggest enemy at a team like City is motivation. They have the best team on the planet.

That's like Red Bull team in F1 fuck it up next season. It doesn't matter they won 3 in a row, if they fuck it up while being the best it's still a bad one.

2012 Barca season was a bad one. Doesn't matter if we won 3 in a row and 2 CLs in the previous 3 seasons. It still felt like absolute shite.

2012, as in 11/12? 12/13?

Porque

Andrey Santos completely out of favour at Forrest. Wonder if Chelsea will consider a Loan with purchase option.

Clearly a very good player, who made the wrong move.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Direct match counts for shit. :lol: City lost h2h matches with Tottenham last season.

They got beaten by Sevilla after that anyway. Unless you think Sevilla are better than them...

I agree it only shows a tendency, i said that because you made it look like Barca > Utd because of the league title which is impossible to compare....

Or would you say Paxtakor Taschkent in Uzbekistan was better than Barca in 2014 because they won a title? :D

serghei

I agree it only shows a tendency, i said that because you made it look like Barca > Utd because of the league title which is impossible to compare....

Or would you say Paxtakor Taschkent in Uzbekistan was better than Barca in 2014 because they won a title? :D

Now you're just wasting my time. EPL is not that far ahead. It's 1 vs 2. Not 1 vs 59th best league or something.

It's not like Paxtakor beat the CL winner for the title in Uzbekistan. :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Now you're just wasting my time. EPL is not that far ahead. It's 1 vs 2. Not 1 vs 59th best league or something.

It's not like Paxtakor beat the CL winner for the title in Uzbekistan. :lol:

Youre wasting my time too!!!

ok last question: Do you think Barca would have won the PL title last season against City/Liverpool/Arsenal?

Home of Barca Fans