Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

serghei

Bruno is more of a forward than a midfielder. He wastes a lot of balls, but then he also makes some passes that are truly impressive. It's a matter of whether you think those passes are worth it when compared to his negatives.

I think he'd do well with a solid double pivot behind him. But United don't have that. They don't even have a single real defensive midfielder, let alone two players with solid defensive attributes.

serghei

Arsenal still need 2-3 top players to beat City. They invested 1bn, but it's not enough. City have been doing it for longer, so they are a more mature team, and then there's the problem of Guardiola being the best manager in the game.

Even with a sub-par City, it's not easy to win the title in EPL.

fergus90

Arsenal aren’t better than Liverpool let alone Citeh in my opinion.

I think they will get thumped in Europe against someone half sensible.

serghei

Liverpool is slowing down also imo. The problem is that just when these teams should've put a big difference vs City, and exploit their fuck-ups, they are starting to drop points big time lately.

It's funny. :lol: At this rate, by February City is gonna climb on 1st place again.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

they were better last season

Think City will find their best form back in second half of the season, Liverpool/Arsenal has lost too many unnecessary points

serghei

Liverpool has wasted fewer points vs smaller teams, but in derbies they have one win in six games. They are not that impressive actually vs some good teams.

fergus90

Liverpool is slowing down also imo. The problem is that just when these teams should've put a big difference vs City, and exploit their fuck-ups, they are starting to drop points big time lately.

It's funny. :lol:
I wonder how long until Arsenal fans will start to question Arteta. Will be 4 seasons soon and the only trophy will be the fa cup when he came in mid season.

Arsenal were much better last season. They back him heavily in the summer and have actually got worse.

Right now he’s still seen as the messiah but questions will soon be asked.

Home of Barca Fans