Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ten Hag is not doing too great eh? At this rate, they will not challenge for the title this year either. Needs to get his shit together.
Man Utd did that you should never do.
Let the manager handpick the players he want. 100m for Antony, 60m for Mason Mount.

Most of the time you let a manager pick your transfer target it doesn't end well.

serghei

What is it with catalan press? They make it sound like Madrid's goal was a robbery, and yet seems perfectly legit to me as I see it on youtube.

jamrock

ETH and all the people who were backing him as the golden child and shitting on Xavi 🤣🤣.

Early days still, I heard somewhere he hasn't don't any better from a points prospective than Ole, idk if it's true

serghei

ETH and all the people who were backing him as the golden child and shitting on Xavi 🤣🤣.

Early days still, I heard somewhere he hasn't don't any better from a points prospective than Ole, idk if it's true

They play around the same imo. Still can't dominate shit, but the weakest sides in the league. Spent many hundreds of millions in 2 summers also.

DonAK

Ten Hag is not doing too great eh? At this rate, they will not challenge for the title this year either. Needs to get his shit together.
Let the manager handpick the players he want. 100m for Antony, 60m for Mason Mount.

Most of the time you let a manager pick your transfer target it doesn't end well.

serghei

True. I can agree with that entirely. Manager should be consulted on transfers, but never should have final say. And in consulted I mean the profile of player he needs, not actual names.

DonAK

True. I can agree with that entirely. Manager should be consulted on transfers, but never should have final say. And in consulted I mean the profile of player he needs, not actual names.

Yeah, even Pep defers to Txiki.

Home of Barca Fans