Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

ajnotkeith

Its astounding how they spent money for Mount to play him in the wrong position, over Eriksen, who isn't that much worse than him if at all, and decided that they are okay for Antony to be their starting winger again when he is terrible.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Antony and Garnacho - this is a mid table wing partnership.
Bang on. We all know that Antony is shit but Garnacho's hype is undeserved as well. Man has the touch of a rapist, just shit technique for a winger. Will end up at Middlesbrough in 3-4 years

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think ten Hag is a very good manager still, but when you let him spend all your money on your personal favorites it's bound to come back to bite you.

Overmars making one great signing after the other is what kept Ajax up there for so long as well. Just look at how many shit signings Ajax have made too after Oversmars sent a dickpic to an employee and had to go.

Having a competent SD that trusts his scouting is really important to clubs these days.

Temptation

Its astounding how they spent money for Mount to play him in the wrong position, over Eriksen, who isn't that much worse than him if at all,

Eriksen is finished physically. Can't press for 90 minutes at all. He's a squad player.

Peak Eriksen was the best playmaker in the league after KDB.

Porque

Who wins in a fight between Laporta and Ange?

My money is on big Ange.

Ange.

But Laporta wins a dance off.

laporta.gif

ajnotkeith

Bang on. We all know that Antony is shit but Garnacho's hype is undeserved as well. Man has the touch of a rapist, just shit technique for a winger. Will end up at Middlesbrough in 3-4 years
I mean, he's a decent prospect, but look at the rivals :

City : Grealish/Foden/Silva/etc
Tottenham : Son/Kulusevski
Arsenal : Saka/Martinelli
Chelsea : Sterling/Mudryk/Jackson/etc
Liverpool : Salah/Diaz

Etc... And United are over here with Antony and Garnacho, lol.
I have doubts over whether relegation teams have worse pairings than that. As you say, Antony is shit and Garnacho is just a hyped prospect.

serghei

@serghei gets a W on ten Hag

Guy is looking like a total fraud and his signings are actually worse than Xavi. Typical United fans blaming muh glazers but the amount they spent on Antony :lol: shitshow

Not much win. It's always easier to assume that things aren't gonna work great, since in life this is usually the case. Top class managers are pretty rare, and when you get one like we did with Pep back in the day, you need to hold on to that person, not chase him away like that moron Rossell did.

If Pep stayed at the club... things would have happened very differently in the last 10 years.

Morten

OptaBirdy rated ETH highly.

That's all you need to know :lol:

Usually, you see something of a progression, but with United, he improved them initially, but its been pretty much all downhill since they won the league cup final, so they are regressing.

Not a good sign.

Home of Barca Fans