Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Andresito

Staff member
Shocking defending. Was like playing fifa on amateur mode or something. Didn't look interested in marking Haaland of all people
Yeah although in one of the goals (his 4th I think) maybe that guy was a little too obsessed with him. Look at this backline :lol:
luton.PNG

Jenks

Shocking defending. Was like playing fifa on amateur mode or something. Didn't look interested in marking Haaland of all people

Yeah they basically just went after City like they were any old team. Made for a fun match, they scored a couple of nice goals, and was better than watching a team hold out for a half and then concede three without reply.

CatalinR10

This early?

I bet when Leeds were leading , 2.45 odds

I can already cashout double of what I bet , could wait a bit for slightly more but it's Chelsea overall , I'm not fully confident in them.

Will use money on a good 15 - 20x parlay on the weekend.

Horatio

You're welcome
I bet when Leeds were leading , 2.45 odds

I can already cashout double of what I bet , could wait a bit for slightly more but it's Chelsea overall , I'm not fully confident in them.

Will use money on a good 15 - 20x parlay on the weekend.

Generally cashouts are not that generous. Leeds need one goal to tie. Was surprised you can already cash double with half of match left.

Home of Barca Fans