Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

CatalinR10

Generally cashouts are not that generous. Leeds need one goal to tie. Was surprised you can already cash double with half of match left.

Depends also where you bet I guess , competition between agencies are sky high here , lots of people are addicts so agencies make better offers sometimes . But I know what you say , for example I've seen some games here that have cashout blocked for whatever reason in the last 20-25 mins of a game just so that you can't get your money faster.

Horatio

You're welcome
Depends also where you bet I guess , competition between agencies are sky high here , lots of people are addicts so agencies make better offers sometimes . But I know what you say , for example I've seen some games here that have cashout blocked for whatever reason in the last 20-25 mins of a game just so that you can't get your money faster.
Romanian things

Gnidrologist

Watching Brighton-Wolves a bit. Fati looks very good in linkup and chance creation, but not setting himself available for shot. Seems his technique and passing has improved since last time i saw him, but still slow and doesn't look like dangerous striker. Brighton doesn't set world on fire with their plays though. He's one of the bright spots.

Horatio

You're welcome
Watching Brighton-Wolves a bit. Fati looks very good in linkup and chance creation, but not setting himself available for shot. Seems his technique and passing has improved since last time i saw him, but still slow and doesn't look like dangerous striker. Brighton doesn't set world on fire with their plays though. He's one of the bright spots.
Football has missed you

Home of Barca Fans