Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Temptation

He wants an NT career mate. They'll never let him speak his heart. :lol:

Actions speak louder than words. It's pretty obvious.....
Messi seems to have been unhappy with Garnacho's latest behaviour as he has unfollowed the young striker on social media, according to Rio Ferdinand on the 'Vibe with Five' podcast.

"Garnacho told me that Messi unfollowed him just because he makes no secret of preferring Ronaldo. He comes out, don't care, 'I'm a Ronaldo man'. Who's the GOAT? Ronaldo. (Even) when he's in the Argentina squad," the Manchester United legend said.

:lol: :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Messi seems to have been unhappy with Garnacho's latest behaviour as he has unfollowed the young striker on social media, according to Rio Ferdinand on the 'Vibe with Five' podcast.

"Garnacho told me that Messi unfollowed him just because he makes no secret of preferring Ronaldo. He comes out, don't care, 'I'm a Ronaldo man'. Who's the GOAT? Ronaldo. (Even) when he's in the Argentina squad," the Manchester United legend said.

Watch the blood pressure dawg. Ur team just won. Chill

soul24rage

Another Common L

He's a bit thick but I think there's substance to what he's saying here.

R9 not mentioning him in that list might be down to the point they mentioned.

But with Henry, you can clearly see his dislike for CR7 even when he tries to be diplomatic and professional on camera. This one has been obvious for a long time.

I don't think Cristiano is the most likeable guy out there and he has the sort of personality which you either love or you simply hate. There's a distinct lack of objectivity when discussing him. I am possibly the only poster on this forum who has praised him and criticised him. All the others are just hating on him or fanboying over him. And I do that despite having a generally positive opinion on Cris.

Home of Barca Fans