Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

CatalinR10

Messi seems to have been unhappy with Garnacho's latest behaviour as he has unfollowed the young striker on social media, according to Rio Ferdinand on the 'Vibe with Five' podcast.

"Garnacho told me that Messi unfollowed him just because he makes no secret of preferring Ronaldo. He comes out, don't care, 'I'm a Ronaldo man'. Who's the GOAT? Ronaldo. (Even) when he's in the Argentina squad," the Manchester United legend said.

:lol: :lol:

,, Alejandro Garnacho's brother has hit back at Rio Ferdinand after the former Manchester United defender claimed Lionel Messi unfollowed the winger. "

"Fake. Messi never followed him," he wrote on X. "Stop making stuff up just to create hate. Garna loves and admires both of them and you all trying to create a rivalry."

"This isn’t even targeted to Rio specifically. It was just the incorrect info on Garna’s name about this from many people in general. I wanted to just make it clear."

Roberto added: "I've even seen videos of Messi showing the World Cup to Garna. Mate if you knew how we celebrated it at home."

Ferdinand has since responded, saying: "Was sarcasm bro…"

This was literally debunked last year.

Birdy

Please, neither team tonight is better than their midtable/EL level Spanish counter parts :lol:

So neither UTD or Chelsea are better than the 6th, 7th, and lower teams in LL,
that would be Villareal, Betis, Valencia, and so on

Sure mate, you know a lot about football.
Tell us more, how many players play in a game?

Temptation

United and Chelsea are two of the biggest clubs in the world.

How someone can mention Villareal in the same conversation as them is baffling.

mc_lovin

Only in your limited biased brain they "turned out to be absolute bums"
One averages like 30 shots a game against his team and the other sits at League position #10. Yep, no bums for sure despite the heavy investments.

Xavi does vastly better than both.

Home of Barca Fans