Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Temptation

The only thing that's gonna hold true is your involuntary, lifelong celebacy.

Oh and maybe your McDonald's League Soccer analysis. :lol: :lol:

KingLeo10

The only thing that's gonna hold true is your involuntary, lifelong celebacy.

Oh and maybe your McDonald's League Soccer analysis. :lol: :lol:

"Involuntary, lifelong celibacy"

"Fornicate"

:lol: We can tell this bozo has never stepped out of momma's basement with this kind of vocabulary

Temptation

"Involuntary, lifelong celibacy"

"Fornicate"

:lol: We can tell this bozo has never stepped out of momma's basement with this kind of vocabulary
Ooo did I hit a nerve? :lol:

Don't worry you can still come out and your companion might just put out for 5 Euros if the mood is right. Don't lose all hope. :lol:

Till then, YouTube and Messi/Real Madrid fanpages are your friend. :lol:

KingLeo10

Probably could solve global warming if we eliminated all the carbon dioxide this wasteman produces on his tirades :lol:

Porque

Bit of trouble for Brighton recruiting this transfer window. With the big sales and past season bringing their recruitment strategy to the forefront, could they be victims of their own success?

Their strict wage structure has seen Brighton identify targets this year, and then the agents going to other clubs where they are willing to pay double the wages and sign on fee's. Jhon Solis to City Cunts is the latest.

Be interested to see if there's a bit of a dip for them over the coming seasons.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That's why he praised Ansu as some sort of young Messi? :lol:

I don't know if he had any ulterior motive behind it lol, but whatever it is I hope we can hire an impressive manager for once if Xavi flames out instead of blindly obsessing with someone who has a background at Barca.

Hiring a proven WC managers which there's probably like 3 or 4 of is out of the question sadly.

Home of Barca Fans