Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

xXKonan

United plays some god-awful football though.

Makes Xavi Ball at it's worst look like champagne football.

Temptation

@Temptation had to miss the game, how was MacA today?
So our new 8's Szoboszlai and McA have both been terrific already.

Szoboszlai(easily our best player this season) has been way too good so not to compare them, McA playing like a conservative 8. Very press resistant, quick passing and hardworking player so far.

He's kinda unlucky that Szoboszlai has been so immense that many of our fans aren't even discussing McA that much. Szoboszlai basically playing like a lesser KDB at this point. :lol:

McA seems like a very disciplined mid who's tactically astute and versatile mid. He has seamlessly replaced Henderson(just lacking Hendo's leadership). I'd like a bit more goal threat, calculated risks and individual magic from him.

He was reliably fantastic today. It's like he's been with us for 2 years, not 2 games. Very happy that we signed him. Seems a great lad too. Fitted in very well. Very shy though. Truly a nice bloke but needs to open up a bit more.

fergus90

Arsenal should have been in the lead, but i mean, they bought Havertz so they can blame themselves.
How they thought he’d be worth signing for 70million I’ll never know. Flop of the season guaranteed before he’d even kicked a ball.

Home of Barca Fans