Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Temptation

Rice is so much better when gets the freedom to move off ball.

Arsenal playing him sitting or even CB role cant carry on.

You're right but he's quality in both the roles. He has played sitting DM for England and West Ham and been great.

But yeah he's talented enough to be an 8. Depends on the other players you have at your disposal I guess.

Morten

Ole years were better. More goals, second finish, better morale and stuff.

Ole years were not good, a very distant 2nd place is not much to write home about.

They were a decent counter attacking team, but kinda clueless in possession, not unlike now.

jamrock

I respect ETH has a young talented coach, but he needs to start showing some returns on investment.

ajnotkeith

Antony is not even as good of a signing as Dembele or Coutinho. I seriously think he may be worse on a cost-benefit basis.

To top matters off, he is always available so Ten Hag is blindly picking his personal signing every game and dragging down the team.

Morten

Antony is not even as good of a signing as Dembele or Coutinho. I seriously think he may be worse on a cost-benefit basis.

To top matters off, he is always available so Ten Hag is blindly picking his personal signing every game and dragging down the team.

I think i saw him score a goal...once, outside that, never been impressed.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
@Horatio

Garnacho scored, siuuuuuuu

EDIT: nvm, it's offside
That ugly piece of shit was actually just about to do the Penaldo celebration before he found out. :lol: Laughed my fucking ass off watching the replay of it right now. Love watching United and that fucking cunt lose. Why would someone so far up Penaldo’s ass ever pick Argentina ahead of Spain? He is going to be their most hated player in a long time.

Home of Barca Fans