Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

soul24rage

So our new 8's Szoboszlai and McA have both been terrific already.

Szoboszlai(easily our best player this season) has been way too good so not to compare them, McA playing like a conservative 8. Very press resistant, quick passing and hardworking player so far.

He's kinda unlucky that Szoboszlai has been so immense that many of our fans aren't even discussing McA that much. Szoboszlai basically playing like a lesser KDB at this point. :lol:

McA seems like a very disciplined mid who's tactically astute and versatile mid. He has seamlessly replaced Henderson(just lacking Hendo's leadership). I'd like a bit more goal threat, calculated risks and individual magic from him.

He was reliably fantastic today. It's like he's been with us for 2 years, not 2 games. Very happy that we signed him. Seems a great lad too. Fitted in very well. Very shy though. Truly a nice bloke but needs to open up a bit more.
Yeah sounds like MacA from what I know. I think I already let you know about the bolded part but he's more of a reliable tactical weapon rather than someone who will provide you individual magic. This is something that he needs to work on and I think that he will improve on this with more experience as I know that he has the technical ability.

Givenchy

Don't really understand what ten Hag is trying to do with this United team, haven't been impressed any time I watch them and their recruitment really sucks but I think they'll nick this 1-2, gonna put money on Hojlund coming on and scoring the winner.

jamrock

Man UTD net spent this summer 175m euros.

According to the commentary, I wonder how much it's been since ETH took over.

Mean while we signed better players up & down the field with a net spend of probably 40m including roque.

ETH really needs to deliver.

Morten

Man UTD net spent this summer 175m euros.

According to the commentary, I wonder how much it's been since ETH took over.

Mean while we signed better players up & down the field with a net spend of probably 40m including roque.

ETH really needs to deliver.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

FCBfan22

Man, Arsenal can look meh for most of the time, but then they can pull out a world class attacking play like they did on that Saka chance.

Home of Barca Fans