Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

serghei

Don't worry Jammie, some day ETH is gonna win a big title as a manager. He's ok, not great, but ok. At United he's been average so far.

JamDav1982

You can't overachieve when you spend by far the most money. At least in my honest opinion. And Ten Hag certainly is now part of their sporting decision making.

ETH hasnt spent the most money and despite all the money spent they had the worst season in United EPL history before took over.

Every team is spending in that league near enough.

Although do agree they have not spent well under ETH either likes of Casmiero was panic stuff and said it all at time while others made out he was best DM in world..

JamDav1982

Don't worry Jammie, some day ETH is gonna win a big title as a manager. He's ok, not great, but ok. At United he's been average so far.

Nah last season I told you Barca were better you claimed 'only anyone with agenda thinks that'.

Try again.

Same ETH you at one point last season started to claim was firts choice.. then switched back to Xavi.

Sensational.

Same with Flick was it not... 'Flick or Xavi'..

Stupendous.

serghei

Nice try, I always said everyone here is an amateur in terms of football. :lol: Including me, and you and everyone else.

JamDav1982

Nice try but you told us all how poor Barca were and tiers behind Spurs/Man Utd etc.

You were wrong.

Told you Barca were better than these sides.

Then Barca win league and you act smug when completelt wrong.

Textbook Serghie.

Nice try.

JamDav1982

Maybe you're not aware of United's spending in the last 2 summers under ETH. It's almost 450m.

Yes and Barca are better....

Told you all this before.

You thought United were better and Spurs 'tiers above'.

Fully aware of United spending and literally just mentioned it.

You bumpinh gums about how Casimero was best DM in world and elite... you were told he wasnt and 80m too much but there you go... you were wrong.

Try again.

JamDav1982

Barca are better also because they are managed better than United, from top to bottom.

Barca have far better squad yes.

You were told Barca better last season and argued only those with agenda would think so,

At least you have been educated on matter now.

jamrock

Barca are better also because they are managed better than United, from top to bottom.

Yep some here were saying how much smarter man utd were being ran compared to Barcelona and how much better their decision making, including hiring ETH is.

Those opinions have aged very well...., how much have they spent at this point? I'd guess close to half a billion dollars.

ETH is a talented coach, but vastly overrated and it's showing up now.

Home of Barca Fans