Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

serghei

Yep some here was saying how much smarter man utd were being ran compared to Barcelona and how much better their decision making, including hiring ETH is.

Those opinions have aged very well...., how much have they spent at this point? I'd guess close to half a billion dollars.

ETH is a talented coach, but vastly overrated and it's showing up now.

The whole forum is clueless about which managers are gonna be great and which are not going to develop too well. Some users are just buthurt when proven wrong and have a pathological problem in admiting that. Nothing new.

As said, the names paraded around here... Allegri, Pochettino, ETH, Flick... it's pretty clear everyone has no clue.

At this point, Laporta knows best what to do. Quite obviously.

JamDav1982

The whole forum is clueless about which managers are gonna be great and which are not going to develop too well. Some users are just buthurt when proven wrong and have a pathological problem in admiting that. Nothing new.

Aye you were the one proven wrong on how much better the likes of United and Spurs are than Barca.

So 'butthurt' that got it wrong started to make up tales of how Barca won the league v a Real that couldnt get themselves up for it an made up shit about Barca only winning as better v smaller sides etc.

Top stuff.

mc_lovin

I take my win on Xavi :)

JamDav1982

I supported Xavi all along as well. We made the right choice. Hard to improve him atm looking at what other names are doing.

False... started to claim wanted ETH when thought called it wrong on Xavi.

Didnt trust Xavi or squad to win anything for 'years' vs the almighty Real Madrid though.

Some of us did.

serghei

I had a number of managers I liked for the job. ETH was among them, for the stuff he did while at Ajax. Still think he's an ok manager. I think Xavi was a better choice though.

jamrock

As said, the names paraded around here... Allegri, Pochettino, ETH, Flick... it's pretty clear everyone has no clue.

At this point, Laporta knows best what to do. Quite obviously.

Exactly.

Poch is a nothing coach, anyone who thinks different is crazy.

Allegri cannot manage outside of Italy, that's his high watcher mark.

Flick winning the Covid CL and the budesliga means nothing.

I'd stick with the punt on Xavi over all of those, I'm glad again Laporta went with his gut and made the right decision.

JamDav1982

Exactly.

Poch is a nothing coach, anyone who thinks different is crazy.

Allegri cannot manage outside of Italy, that's his high watcher mark.

Flick winning the Covid CL and the budesliga means nothing.

I'd stick with the punt on Xavi over all of those, I'm glad again Laporta went with his gut and made the right decision.

Laporta wanted Flick initally.

Calma.

JamDav1982

I had a number of managers I liked for the job. ETH was among them, for the stuff he did while at Ajax. Still think he's an ok manager. I think Xavi was a better choice though.

That is fair but you also said you wanted ETH initally at one point but there you go.

Didnt think Xavi or players could win for years while others did so some trusted him and this team more than others.

To thn make out Barca won as Real couldnt try so hard is disservice to Xavi and the players and not accurate.

Givenchy

Starting to think ETH is a dud. He took over a shit team but he's only added to it with his nepotistic transfers, most of them ex-Eredivisie and also shit.

Again, people on here actually thought Barca had a worse team than United during Europa league match buildup.

Horatio

You're welcome
O
Starting to think ETH is a dud. He took over a shit team but he's only added to it with his nepotistic transfers, most of them ex-Eredivisie and also shit.

Again, people on here actually thought Barca had a worse team than United during Europa league match buildup.
missing antony

@Horatio all my life, friends labeled me as a Barca diehard. And I guess I was. Until I found out I was only in for the trophies. Now that Barca failed 10 of last 11 ucl and Real won 5 in 9 I am suddenly stocking up on Bernabeu Redondo Raul and Casillas jerseys. I just wear the shirt to freak them out.

Home of Barca Fans