Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

Enzo must regret jumping the gun and heading for Chelsea in January.

He will be making noises to leave there soon enough if dont look like challenging for CL places.

jamrock

A Enzo-De jong double pivot would be tasty.

Or longer term and more likely a enzo-gavi double pivot.

But he's too expensive

But it won't happen, I think everyone bar enzo himself, knew he fucked up by jumping to Chelsea.

Soooo freaking short sighted, he was always gonna get a big move, but wanted the money too soon, totally different level but reminds me of moriba.

JamDav1982

Reckon its worth it if we managed to get 100m or so together?

Doubt they would sell him but even if available him and FDJ both better with a DM to allow freedom unless can make it work.

Next summer if he wants to leave would guess Real and Bayern be the two in for him.

Real to replaced the passing of Kroos from midfield and reckon they would give up Cama/Valverde etc to get him.

Bayern if Kimmich wants to leave.

Pure guess work and imaginary scenarios really though.

JamDav1982

A Enzo-De jong double pivot would be tasty.

Or longer term and more likely a enzo-gavi double pivot.

But it won't happen, I think everyone bar enzo himself, knew he fucked up by jumping to Chelsea.

Soooo freaking short sighted, he was always gonna get a big move, but wanted the money too soon, totally different level but reminds me of moriba.

Enzo Gavi absolutely no chance.

Gavi wants to move even more so than FDJ does.

Of the three FDJ is the most balanced and could somewhat play DM to play with the other two.

Gavi/FDJ looked decent in past couple games when FDJ goes to middle and Gavi goes to his left hand side box to box role to be fair.

Another option would be FDJ from CB and going into midfield when Barca have the ball that would mean the end of Christensen most likely and only worth it of others could play that box to box role.

Gnidrologist

Arsenal-Everton match was typical example of PL boring the bejeezus out of me. Switched to Sevilla-Las Palmas after first half. Much more lively and fun game even, if teams are objectively weaker.

Temptation

@soul24rage This gameweek, AMA was absolutely awful for us and got subbed off early by Klopp.

Some of the fanbase is losing a bit of hope in him.

I won't be reactionary coz of 1 terrible game. Can happen to anyone.

Here's hoping he can be a consistent quality starter for us. I don't need him to be a bonafide superstar like Peak Gerrard but he needs to play at Hendo's level(without the leadership factor) atleast in order to justify the transfer.

soul24rage

@soul24rage This gameweek, AMA was absolutely awful for us and got subbed off early by Klopp.

Some of the fanbase is losing a bit of hope in him.

I won't be reactionary coz of 1 terrible game. Can happen to anyone.

Here's hoping he can be a consistent quality starter for us. I don't need him to be a bonafide superstar like Peak Gerrard but he needs to play at Hendo's level(without the leadership factor) atleast in order to justify the transfer.

I would say most of the performances by Argentines this weekend has not been good (Enzo, Lisandro, MacA) probably due to playing at La Paz, Bolivia in crazy high altitude, the long travelling and adjusting to the time difference. For most of them, this is their first time playing in a South American World Cup Qualifier. The only 2 who seem to be immune are Julian Alvarez and Di Maria, but they are running machines.

MacA is a brilliant support player and I'm sure he'll reach peak Hendo's level, but definitely won't be a Gerrard type of player.

Home of Barca Fans