Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

KingLeo10

Pochettino stans Temp and Birdy in shambles.

Elite manager. LoL. Less points than games played for this bum, 14th place at the moment :lol:

ajnotkeith

Pochettino stans Temp and Birdy in shambles.

Elite manager. LoL. Less points than games played for this bum, 14th place at the moment :lol:
Im not sure it's his fault.
Potter was also a very highly rated manager before trying to take over that mess of a club under Boehly.

KingLeo10

Im not sure it's his fault.
Potter was also a very highly rated manager before trying to take over that mess of a club under Boehly.
Most definitely not his fault alone...but an elite manager can do better than 5 points in 6 games and 14th. Wouldn't you agree with that?

If you tell me he's an above average manager, then yes this is par for the course for such a manager in a bad environment.

Rory

Arsenal unlucky to have both Martinelli and Trossard out today. Nketiah and Jesus together in a forward 3 is shite

ajnotkeith

Most definitely not his fault alone...but an elite manager can do better than 5 points in 6 games and 14th. Wouldn't you agree with that?

If you tell me he's an above average manager, then yes this is par for the course for such a manager in a bad environment.
To be honest I don't know enough about his stint at Tottenham to comment. But just observing that something is seriously wrong there that isn't to do with the manager.
I would expect much better with that squad really but don't think it is mostly the manager.

Temptation

Poch is a good manager. I never claimed he's elite. Infact I mentioned he's the level below elite.

Didn't watch the Chelsea game for obvious reasons so can't comment.

Home of Barca Fans