Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

ajnotkeith

Out of curiosity, I'd love to see Barca players in the Ballon d'Or recent list. Did they even make top 20?
Messi won it... didnt stop you from saying he was old and finished and would be a bad signing if we brought him back.

Standards just change every day of the week depending on what argument you want to make.

serghei

Messi's head has been on Argentina for the last 2 seasons. Preparing for the Cup. Not relevant at all to the topic.

The fact is nobody rates our players atm in a big manner. Except the fans here. They are talented, but... the road from talent to a big player is long.

The fact I exaggerated on Havertz, despite him being great in Chelsea's CL title, does not change that.

ajnotkeith

Messi's head has been on Argentina for the last 2 seasons. Preparing for the Cup. Not relevant at all to the topic.

The fact is nobody rates our players atm in a big manner. Except the fans here. They are talented, but... the roat from talent to a big player is long.
It is absolutely relevant... you just referenced Ballon Dor ratings as a reason why players are good or bad.
Yet you dont rate the guy who literally won it.

Just doesnt make sense and you change your arguments all the time to fit whatever new agenda you have.

JamDav1982

The fact is nobody rates our players atm in a big manner. Except the fans here. They are talented, but... the roat from talent to a big player is long.

You slaughtered Messi for years saying he made players like arthur worse at Barca.

Then claimed would make Barca worse if came back.

Plenty rate Barca players...

FDJ wasnt in ballondor list either and he would walk into any team in the world.

serghei

I don't need any BD rating lol, I just mentioned it as a side argument. It's already obvious the players are not great atm, because they didn't do much to deserve that prestige. Being considered great is not based on talent, or things you may do someday, but on great things you did and great games you played in recent years.

Most of our young players barely played a decent European match out of CL groups. :lol:

JamDav1982

Gundogan was in the top 20 anyway.

But he doenst count for some Serghie mental gymnastics reasons.

Gundo isnt better than FDJ whether he is on that list or not.

Home of Barca Fans