Premier League 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters

khaled_a_d

So many teams in EPL that only know how to play one way. Near zero flexibility and adaptability.

I know flexibility is hard to master... but still...

At this rate, Pep can win about 15 EPLs if he doesn't get bored and demotivated.

If he has patience and re-mmotivation in him, Pep could stay until City has most leagues among English teams.

Jenks

Nothing more than a glorified witch-hunt by the English football federation to cope about a foreign manager totally dominating the English league despite other teams spending as much or more on player transfers. Corrupt and petty.
Lmao wat.

The only managers that have ever dominated the league have been non-English. In fact an English manager has never won the Premier League. The Premier League as an institution couldn't care less about England.

delancey

Lmao wat.

The only managers that have ever dominated the league have been non-English. In fact an English manager has never won the Premier League. The Premier League as an institution couldn't care less about England.
I was referring to non-western owned EPL club(s) being singled out in favor of English and/or Western owned EPL clubs. Didn’t express myself well; my bad.

Point is that the English Football Fed is auditing every single transaction of City, inferring that its success on the pitch is only due to its advantageous financial situation off the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans