Premier League 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters

fergus90

Knew we'd be flat after a great night Wednesday. Going to find it really tough managing all these games and the bench is already paper thin.

Maradona37

Considering Manu has been crap in last 12 years, these numbers are pretty good 🤔

View attachment 11157
I know those are all-time results, but plenty came recently as well.

They tend to do not bad sometimes in big games (sometimes they get hammered) because of a tactical quirk - they're a counter-attacking and pace club that thrive on space. That's them through and through. Better teams play more expansively with a higher line, that United get in behind. Look at Fernandes playing in Rashford all the time.

The lesser teams sit deeper and bunker in, and United find it hard to break them down. Hence so many laughably bad results against the worse teams. The smaller teams often do to United what United have done to City, Chelsea or Arsenal in the last five or six years.

Rashford himself is a microcosm of this as I believe his record in goals is better against the top four than the lesser teams.

It's not this black and white obviously but it is a pattern.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I know those are all-time results, but plenty came recently as well.

They tend to do not bad sometimes in big games (sometimes they get hammered) because of a tactical quirk - they're a counter-attacking and pace club that thrive on space. That's them through and through. Better teams play more expansively with a higher line, that United get in behind. Look at Fernandes playing in Rashford all the time.

The lesser teams sit deeper and bunker in, and United find it hard to break them down. Hence so many laughably bad results against the worse teams. The smaller teams often do to United what United have done to City, Chelsea or Arsenal in the last five or six years.

Rashford himself is a microcosm of this as I believe his record in goals is better against the top four than the lesser teams.

It's not this black and white obviously but it is a pattern.

Tru United had some impressive wins against the top teams, even has beaten prime Pep City a few times.
#10Hag🥚

Home of Barca Fans