Qatar FC

Porque

He might just deliver them the CL. You seen that their first signing under Campos is mooted to be Skriniar.

Intelligent move. If this is part of the new strategy, they are going to clean up the free agent pool from now on.

Temptation

He might just deliver them the CL. You seen that their first signing under Campos is mooted to be Skriniar.

Intelligent move. If this is part of the new strategy, they are going to clean up the free agent pool from now on.

Bloody hell! One of my favorite players going to PSG. Yuck. Just threw up a lil.

Horatio

You're welcome
Zidane's gonna fail badly and get exposed at PSG. Should go for the France job instead.

I have been saying for years he went into hiding. Still too afraid to take on new jobs because he does not rate himself that highly. Maybe he has been doing extensive studies in the meantime.
He might coach again, question is when does he feel he is truly ready.

I dunno...I thought he would do Juventus maybe. But no premier league team any time soon or PSG because of its star trodden cast.

El Gato

Villarato!
Nothing to do with rating himself. Just doesn’t need to deal with people he doesn’t know or players that haven’t seen him play. He’s one of the biggest names in management. Won’t take just any job.

Horatio

You're welcome
Just doesn’t need to deal with people he doesn’t know or players that haven’t seen him play..

But kind of supports my point of being too conservative or risk-aversive whatever you want to call it. Also line with what I have said about how he behaves according to me during press conferences. We have discussed that before.

PSG is not just any job. CL contender still. If he can motivate and inspire players as he did at Real he could go in history books again this time as the first coach to have PSG win CL.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
What’s risk aversive lol. In recent past there’s been only the Madrid job that made any sense with all other ones taken and Juve in the shitter. You can call him a pussy (because you are for all intents and purposes), he ain’t one. He doesn’t need to have to deal with people he isn’t accustomed to until he doesn’t have other choice. PSG job is uniquely suited as he can still use French legend status like he did at club level till now in RM. Same methods without having to reinvent too early.

Morten

Horatio goes on about how Zidane has been hiding for "years", like he retired in 2018 or something.
Dude, its only been a year since last time he coached.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Might actually get both jobs from what I've read.

I don't think it's possible to do that. I mean in theory yes, but in practice I don't think it'll work out. Are there even any examples of this? Remember Mourinho being rumoured to do it a while ago with Portugal but it never happened.

Home of Barca Fans