Quique Setien

Tackle

Valverde cultists

giphy.gif

:lol:

Trying to pass this match off as a good performance is laughable. If we had played exactly the same game under Valverde would you be singing the same tune?

How far standards have fallen....

KingLeo10

:lol:

Trying to pass this match off as a good performance is laughable. If we had played exactly the same game under Valverde would you be singing the same tune?

How far standards have fallen....

Good job missing the point.

The point is not the style of performance. It's the fact that we pulled off an away win/comeback like in EV's better days (17/18) with less resources yet the EV cultists were nowhere to be seen.

serghei

While not a great performance we did dominate the game, created more chances than the opponent and should've scored about 5 goals at a minimum.

Horatio

You're welcome
I am fairly content with todays performance. Quite some movement and quick passing. Didn’t spot as many unnecessary backpasses.

Then again...Betis was barely pressing and playing the counter...

malvolio

While not a great performance we did dominate the game, created more chances than the opponent and should've scored about 5 goals at a minimum.

We also look like conceding at pretty much every opportunity. Also, this goal drought seems to become the norm. We struggle to score from open play. And it's not like this team just started the season.

serghei

This one is on Setien. I mean why disrupt the good groove we had last game and start Firpo and Roberto in such a crucial away game?

Because we'll run players into the ground if we play them 3 times in a week in this terrible state we are in.

We also look like conceding at pretty much every opportunity. Also, this goal drought seems to become the norm. We struggle to score from open play. And it's not like this team just started the season.

We conceded through individual mistakes. Those are fixable.

serghei

Also, the attack, considering the limited resources we have, missing Suarez, Dembele and Messi, Griezmann in bad finishing form, is doing rather well.

I personally can't wait for the Getafe match to see Fati again scoring a few. :lol: Who's with me?

Tackle

Good job missing the point.

The point is not the style of performance. It's the fact that we pulled off an away win/comeback like in EV's better days (17/18) with less resources yet the EV cultists were nowhere to be seen.

Interesting you say that because I was told Setien's main merit was his attractive style and "Barca DNA." Now the assessment of him should be results oriented despite being mediocre in that category as well?

Look mate, I get the fact he does not have many resources and has been placed in a tough position, but the irony of prats like Costanza having the gall to call anyone else a cultist, while trying to elevate Setien for this one, mediocre comeback is farcical.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Also, the attack, considering the limited resources we have, missing Suarez, Dembele and Messi, Griezmann in bad finishing form, is doing rather well.

I personally can't wait for the Getafe match to see Fati again scoring a few. :lol: Who's with me?

Getafe are on fire this season and sound defensively. Think it will be a hard game.

Interesting you say that because I was told Setien's main merit was his attractive style and "Barca DNA." Now the assessment of him should be results oriented despite being mediocre in that category as well?

Look mate, I get the fact he does not have many resources and has been placed in a tough position, but the irony of prats like Costanza having the gall to call anyone else a cultist, while trying to elevate Setien for this one, mediocre comeback is farcical.

we played positive and attractive football today, at least until the third goal, what are you talking about?

serghei

Getafe are on fire this season and sound defensively. Think it will be a hard game.

Will be a hard game, but it's down to Setien to prepare the match well and make the players see this. I think we have a chance here to win everything until the Clasico and play the league there.

Home of Barca Fans