Quique Setien

FinBarcelonafan

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Haha.

JamDav1982

Barcelona were done under EV. There was no energy to the team and were going nowhere.

Games like tonight Barca played with energy and a plan that everyone seem to buy in and work towards. That alone is improvement.

Probably wont win anything as squad is not there but on better path than when EV left.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Because we'll run players into the ground if we play them 3 times in a week in this terrible state we are in.

We could and should have have tried rotation in home games. Happy for the comeback but it was a scrappy game.

One thing that I am happy to see under Setien is that everyone seems to be very motivated and trying very hard, despite those mistakes.

Tackle

Looked to me we were playing with Barca DNA. First goal would've made even Pep's Barca proud.

Pep's Barca proud? Really?

That was a good, direct counterattack; something we haven't seen regularly in ages now, but let's not get carried away.

Pep is not the first manager I think of when I see a halfway decent counter.

jamrock

I have seen our team run this much in 3 years.

If we could have just ran as much as we did here, we would have won at anfield.

JamDav1982

Pep's Barca proud? Really?

That was a good, direct counterattack; something we haven't seen regularly in ages now, but let's not get carried away.

Pep is not the first manager I think of when I see a halfway decent counter.

Peps Barca at their best were the top counter attacking team in the world as well as best in more deliberate possession.

That 2008/09 was deadly on break until teams realised futile to try and match them.

KingLeo10

Miserable [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] conspicuously absent when we win and out in full force when we lose.

So predictable.

And the dude has the gall to accuse others of double standards.

:lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
The team is looking better physically btw. Didn't look knackered in the second half to my surprise.

Better physicality is not something that will show that quick. Think it’s mostly the players putting in an extra gear after the disappointing Copa exit.

bismp

To be honest I thought we were pretty bad.MANY players underperformed,mainly Bob,Firpo and Umtiti.Bob in particular was horrendous.

Also,we did not create THAT many chances.Both the second and the third goal came from free kicks,which could have been disallowed.

Finally,Griezmann was absolutely invisible,he literally had 0 shots.Setien needs to find a way to solve this asap.

Also,Arthur needs to play more,he is clearly better than Bob or Rakitic.

Home of Barca Fans