Quique Setien

FCBfan22

Setién: "We knew beforehand this game was not going to be easy."

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

BBZ8800

Griezmann: "We need time to adapt to the new 3-defender system. It costs us, we failed to shoot in the first MT. We need confidence to create more space in attack."

After reading Griezmann's interview, it seems that we will actually play a 3men defense from on...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Hopefully this will serve as a wake up call both to him and players... This is no dream job, there is no time to build, he has to deliver on the things he said so he better find answers soon or he's going to have a bad time...

Raketa10

There is another problem with 3 at the back. We actually have only 3 CB's so if one of them gets injured that means that one of our fullbacks (Semedo, Alba, Firpo or Roberto) would need to play as a CB. Imagine that against some stronger teams. We would get eaten alive!

Devils

3-4-3 is impossible in modern day football. With every team now having full backs attacking and wingers, it's really a recipe for disaster.

Even the archaic Italian teams have given up on that concept of 3-4-3.

This shit will NEVER EVER work.

Rory

It might be possible with actual cb's. Roberto and Firpo at cb what was that? What formation were we actually playing? Honestly just a confusing mess. Setien needs to pick it up after this and not be making rash tactical decisions.

khaled_a_d

3 at the back formation with our CB's is a recipe for a disaster.

I can see it working if we are using another 2 FBs and only 2 strikers. So 352/532 type of formation.
Pique/Lenglet Semedo with Alba & Roberto on the flanks, 3 midfielders along Griezmann & Messi in attack.
This was my expectations of his 352 tbh, and despite never liking the guy I thought it might be good in protecting defense and leaving Messi in his comfort zone without putting asymmetrical team.

Home of Barca Fans