Radamel Falcao

PaulTaylor

The move to Monaco was most likely a product of Falcao being partly owned by third party investment group Doyen Sports, meaning that the player himself didn't have much of a say in the deal. However, third party deals like that are prohibited in the PL (unless that rule was recently lifted?), so aside from being desperate to leave Monaco (hey, who wouldn't be?), and appararently lacking more interesting suitors than Man Utd, I don't know what the reason for him going to Manchester would be.

Very low taxes at Monaco and quite a nice place to live but completely different at Man utd

Trickykid

Very low taxes at Monaco and quite a nice place to live but completely different at Man utd
Any pro footballer with a shred of integrity would wither and die from playing in front of a 5k crowd on a weekly basis, year in and year out. I doubt money and good weather can change that.

Bertus

is it even lower than that?

It will return to that state this season since Rybo is doing everything to destroy this club.

Only the past season was differenet with 11k per game in the stadium in average. Mainly due to Falcao and James. But now they are gone.

Trickykid

It will return to that state this season since Rybo is doing everything to destroy this club.

Only the past season was differenet with 11k per game in the stadium in average. Mainly due to Falcao and James. But now they are gone.
Yeah, just went to check their home games from this season. 14k in the first round and 10k the other day against Lille. Much higher than I thought, but of course still ridiculously low compared to any other top club out there.

Bertus

Yeah, just went to check their home games from this season. 14k in the first round and 10k the other day against Lille. Much higher than I thought, but of course still ridiculously low compared to any other top club out there.

AS Monaco is a dead club.

The sol reason they didn't sell Moutinho and their goalkeeper too is because they didn't find anyone to buy them today.

As I suspected for now 2 months, the russians are bailing out and want to get their money back before leaving. It's not even a secret anymore.

Home of Barca Fans