Radamel Falcao

Meitux

Loan? well kinda better than nothing.. However they're going to play with 2 CF's now? Curious about how it will fit all together.

Professor Chaos

BwhOIxTCAAAzupS.jpg:large

:lol:

oggydude

Falcao seems like a decent human being, he seems so happy to be here and not down that he didn't get Madrid, he's thanking God he got brought by United. Di Maria looked happy but kind of seemed upset he had to drop down to United if I'm being honest, though he is absolutely loving the fan love on social media and in real life that he never got at madrid.

He's always loved United Falcao. The Colombian forward wrote on Twitter: "Stand up, put your hands together and give him a big round of applause! Sir Alex Ferguson is retiring. Congrats for an amazing career!"

Falcao on the PL 2 years ago: “I admire a lot of players who have played in the Premier League. One is Ryan Giggs, who is a very elegant player. I have always admired players like Giggs who have been so loyal to one club.”

I'm so sad to see Welbeck go, the match going fans loved him and he loved United from childhood but he couldn't miss out on being first choice striker at Arsenal compared to sitting on the bench at United, especially after Wilson seems to be a better prospect coming from the academy. Welbeck has now got the opportunity to do a Sturridge and whilst I'd hate to see Arsenal to do well, I really hope Welbeck becomes a awesome striker and returns one day. He is only 24 and was pretty good when rarely played upfront but was dreadful when played on the wing.

oggydude

I don't know what wages he was on. In united the consensus is £346,000K. Highest paid EPL player.

He took a pay cut, dunno how much but around Rooney and RVP wage at 250k, and no Rooney is not on 300k, as all of United's wages are inflated up by the daily mail, I read articles that Welbeck was on 125k on the mail, but BBC reported he was on 70k and is on 100k at Arsenal. Believe it or not Cleverly rejected a move last night as he wanted a wage increase from 30k to 60k whereas the mail were reporting him on to be around 100k. Cleverly thought he deserved a wage increase though :xavi:

Icarium

Lifestealer
He took a pay cut, dunno how much but around Rooney and RVP wage at 250k, and no Rooney is not on 300k, as all of United's wages are inflated up by the daily mail, I read articles that Welbeck was on 125k on the mail, but BBC reported he was on 70k and is on 100k at Arsenal. Believe it or not Cleverly rejected a move last night as he wanted a wage increase from 30k to 60k whereas the mail were reporting him on to be around 100k. Cleverly thought he deserved a wage increase though :xavi:

Rooney salary is £300,000. Not only Daily Mail but BBC also reported the same and many other good sources. I don't know about Cleverly and Welbeck though... Shaw also some 160,000.. I don't if it is inflated by media or not but even Mourinho said his team could not afford Shaw because of his wages. RVP is at 220k afaik.

S7_MUFC

Rooney salary is £300,000. Not only Daily Mail but BBC also reported the same and many other good sources. I don't know about Cleverly and Welbeck though... Shaw also some 160,000.. I don't if it is inflated by media or not but even Mourinho said his team could not afford Shaw because of his wages. RVP is at 220k afaik.

Shaw is on 100k which is already too much...Falcao and Rooney are probably on around 300k mark and RVP Di Maria etc will be on 200k....Not sure about Mata but doubt he's on more than 150k because he wasn't in a strong position to negotiate a big deal and he was on less than 100k at chelsea....Rest of our squad should be on less than 100k a week.......With departures our wage bill will decrease by around 500k so the overall increase in wages will be around 200-250k mark in my opinion.......................and what's the general consensus on Falcao's age in this forum? That's my biggest concern at the moment because we are about to spend more than 100 million(Fee and wages if deal is made permanent) on a player who is 30+....Apparently he made his first professional appearance at the age of 13 which sounds suspicious....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They would have found out in Porto, Monaco and even at you in a medical if he was 30+. It was just a random Colombian news channel which started with the thing that he is two years older than listed.

Home of Barca Fans