Radamel Falcao

CuleLife4Life

He would not have improved Real.

Lol have you seen that lazy fcuk Benzema? Mind boggling how he is still at Real Madrid and just got his contract renewed by Perez.

I think Falcao real wanted RM but something happened and the deal fell through. Man Utd look great on paper but I don't think they can beat the likes of Chelsea,City, or even Liverpool to get top 4.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Lol have you seen that lazy fcuk Benzema? Mind boggling how he is still at Real Madrid and just got his contract renewed by Perez.

Benzema wasting chances doesn't mean that he sacrifices himself for Ronaldo and Bale, it's because he's not very good

350x700px-LL-a1093506_tumblr_m7e6nhXTxj1r5pin2o1_400.gif

Morten

Dont understand Uniteds priorites, they have a shit midfield and a subpar defence, but they still go for a forward. How many attacking midfielders and strikers do they need?

BenRobbins

Dont understand Uniteds priorites, they have a shit midfield and a subpar defence, but they still go for a forward. How many attacking midfielders and strikers do they need?

I wouldn't call Di Maria, Herrera and Blind/Carrick a shit midfield. Not the best but i think its alot better than what we have had...

Gilberto

Their defence isn't that bad tbf... I wouldn't call it worldclass but you can't say Shaw - Rojo - Jones - Rafael is shit

Martindn

It's not shit, it's just mediocre at best.

I always thought mediocre was worse than shit :p there is room for improvement at least due to there age yeh they will all be dodgy week in week out without Vidic's leadership but you dont get better without your backs to the wall. Do however believe Shaw will be excellent defensively if hes anywhere near what he was at southampton its having players like Valencia and Young in those wing back roles that create a lot of pressure on the defense too.

Any word on what the buy fee will be?

55 million euros/43.5 million pounds

Home of Barca Fans