Radamel Falcao

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
He already won it. What a stud, and I thought his technique was alright, but his two goals were superb!

psychotsek

He would have fewer chances to score goals.
Messi is Barça's scorer, we have to face that.
Strikers live Eto'o and Ibra didn't survive him, and i think Falcao wouldn't too.
Villa is doing good because he can play in the wings, and is not unhappy for having less chances to score.

Everyone has his chances to score in Barca but except Messi and Pedro who are clinical none seems to grasp that opportunity.Many people here critisized Villa and Alexis for that.Although this isn't the topic to discuss Etoo did survive and also thrived with Messi.He left for reasons other than that.Ibra on the other hand didn't quite fit but was given little time to adjust.

Falcao has proved that he is a team player he has the technique to play on the wings,if needed,and he has been scoring consistently the last 4 years.
We have quite a few long balls and crosses that no one seems to take advantage.He could be that player.

Barcilliant

Amazing player..and I think his intelligence is underrated.

Best pure number 9 in the world. Yes, his reading of the game and intelligence are excellent.

I didnt think he would fit in this team but he is smart enough to adapt. His finishes today were sublime-just brilliant.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

What the hell are other clubs doing? They are buying guys like Torres, Carroll etc for big bucks and this guy is baning in the goals and no club wants to buy him?? He should be playing in the CL not EL. He is wasted at Pathetico.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
He's been amazing for nearly three years now, he was as underrated as they come at Porto.

I truly wonder how far Porto could have gone in the CL this year, if they would have been able to hold onto both Falcao and AVB.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What the hell are other clubs doing? They are buying guys like Torres, Carroll etc for big bucks and this guy is baning in the goals and no club wants to buy him?? He should be playing in the CL not EL. He is wasted at Pathetico.

Don't know what you are implying. He cost Atletico 40 million euros. Yeah, it's easy to jump on a bandwagon now but do you honestly think that Porto could have gotten more last summer? We paid 40 for Villa, whose reputation alone and the fact he played in Primera meant the price was going to be higher. Not to mention that according to many, he's been the most prolific striker of the decade.
And I don't see how he's wasted in Atletico. What has Chelsea won this season, or Liverpool?

On the sidenote; he looks darn happy to me. Why change it for a shitty weather and a lesser league ;)

Home of Barca Fans