Radamel Falcao

El Gato

Villarato!
If only he gave a toss about who he plays for I'd bless that deal right away despite loving Higgy to bits.

Wouldn't make sense, but having him would be awesome.

AzaR

He wont be going anywhere for less than 40 million euros (at the very least) unfortunately so can see him still being at Atletico next season.

B

beautifulgame

well.. Malaga can buy him...

:lol:

it would make a lot of sense if they can get Atleti to sell. I mean, Malaga need a top notch forward for the CL and there isn't anyone better than mr. falcao.

Pepe Silvia

I like that Radamel backed up his team and scored the only goal for Atletico today. He definitely has been doing his part for them. Would be so awesome if we got his signature.

So since Malaga won, Atletico qualifies for Europa. Does that mean he will leave? Alexis-Falcao-Messi :wub:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I have a terrible feeling he's going to Madrid.

He doesn't do stepovers or come from the right country, so I doubt Rosell wants him.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
Fantastic striker,but yesterday night I hated him.
He scored a goal against Villareal,goal that sent Villareal in Segunda Division,in other side Malaga won 1-0 and they will play in CHL next season.

SoMa

Rumor is Atletico have to either sell Falcao or a bunch of their first team players because of the money they missed out on from not being in cl.

Home of Barca Fans