Radamel Falcao

mixer

During yesterday's meeting between Barcelona and Atletico officials, Barcelona also asked about forward Radamel Falcao (26). [sport]

@barcastuff

M

mitkoa7x

the ging's ban is lifted but he hasnt shown his ass around here

B

barcelonista

Completely unrealistic. He'll cost at least € 40 million and he plays were Messi plays. Forget it.

M

mitkoa7x

Completely unrealistic. He'll cost at least € 40 million and he plays were Messi plays. Forget it.

Exactly! Pathetico charging an arm and a leg for a player that will be a sub on our bench, we dont need him no matter how awesome he is.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Exactly! Pathetico charging an arm and a leg for a player that will be a sub on our bench, we dont need him no matter how awesome he is.

he will not be a sub on our bench.

he can play wide right.

Based on the last 2 years of football he is a better option than Pedro and Villa and Alexis.

M

mitkoa7x

For me Falcao is the best CF in the world at the moment, but he cant show what he's capable while playing on the wings. Also lets not forget that headers are a huge part of his game and Barca avoids using headers whenever possible. I like him a lot but there is no use in getting him if he isnt going to play at CF.

Hatem Ben Arfa

ah I see, so because you've rarely seen Falcao play as wide forward you think that he can't do it and that he will be a failure there.

as for crosses, this season we have been pumping too many of them into the box if you ask me. Alves and Cuenca have been doing it so much. Add Falcao and he will get many goals from headers.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
ah I see, so because you've rarely seen Falcao play as wide forward you think that he can't do it and that he will be a failure there.

as for crosses, this season we have been pumping too many of them into the box if you ask me. Alves and Cuenca have been doing it so much. Add Falcao and he will get many goals from headers.
How will he score from headers if he plays wide right????????????????????

Hatem Ben Arfa

How will he score from headers if he plays wide right????????????????????

playing wide right or left does not preclude you from getting into the box to score a header.

where has Alexis been playing this season for Barca? wide forward? Has he scored a couple of headers this season? YES.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
For once, HBA, it looks like you're making sense, but it would be a crime against football to buy Falcao and stick him out on one of the wings.

Home of Barca Fans