Radamel Falcao

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Falcao should go to United.

him + Rooney + their wingers = omgwtfrusrs? it'll be like Dwight Yorke in 98/99 ALL THE TIME.

failing that, he should stay where the fuck he is. let's see if El Cholo is onto something or if he'll go down the same path as every other Atleti manager ever.

Chelsea would be a sideways step. how exactly are De Bruyne and Marin any better than Arda or Adrian? plus they've committed to Torres anyway so it's likely they'll go for Hulk to play off the girly haired Spaniard rather than sign this Titan to replace their previous Titan.

Juve? well Juve would be good but Cavani's going to Juve.

where else?

I suppose Inter could use him, but fuck Inter. Malaga? I guess. but I don't like Malaga and their shitty kits and shitty city. I'd feel much better if the Arabs had done their Spanish experiment in, say, La Coruna. or Albacete. or Girona (LOL). or basically anywhere but fucking Malaga.

he should go to Depor tbh. that'd be swell.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Falcao should go to United.

him + Rooney + their wingers = omgwtfrusrs? it'll be like Dwight Yorke in 98/99 ALL THE TIME.

failing that, he should stay where the fuck he is. let's see if El Cholo is onto something or if he'll go down the same path as every other Atleti manager ever.

Chelsea would be a sideways step. how exactly are De Bruyne and Marin any better than Arda or Adrian? plus they've committed to Torres anyway so it's likely they'll go for Hulk to play off the girly haired Spaniard rather than sign this Titan to replace their previous Titan.

Juve? well Juve would be good but Cavani's going to Juve.

where else?

I suppose Inter could use him, but fuck Inter. Malaga? I guess. but I don't like Malaga and their shitty kits and shitty city. I'd feel much better if the Arabs had done their Spanish experiment in, say, La Coruna. or Albacete. or Girona (LOL). or basically anywhere but fucking Malaga.

he should go to Depor tbh. that'd be swell.

I actually agree with all of this, I wouldn't love to see him at United because well, fuck United, but he's be a fucking god on that team even with their terrible central midfield.

Unless the Arabs turn out to be thieves though I can't hate Malaga anymore. I know they play in probably the shittiest city in Spain besides Albacete (and Albacete make up for it with the Iniesta factor), but at least they play in light blue and white kits. And anyone would want to play for Pellegrini with Toulalan and Rondon.

Shame that in the league with the most likeable teams in all of Europe, they had to invest in one of the shittiest. Even Betis had more charm than Malaga. Their crest is awesome though.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Benzema, Higuain-LOL just fucking lol. Put them in the same pathetico team and they would struggle to score 10 goals in the league.

Falcao is tremendous and he should go anywhere except RM, Man U, City,Chelsea and Inter.

If Bayern had him in their team they would have won 3-1 against Chelsea.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Bayern Munich are going to make a bid for him.

Well it would be beautiful if you could somehow ban all British people from it.

Those Brits bring an awful lot of business into the local economy for Malaga residents though, even if they are annoying drunks they bring jobs business to the local community.

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Well Falcao did bottle it in the Copa America..but that wasn't nearly the same magnificent choke joke Gomez was responsible for.

Home of Barca Fans