Radamel Falcao

impeh

Hi, its me..
he'll never come here, but if we played any other way he'd be perfect.

Brilliant striker though.

X

xaviniesta

please stop with the buy him now crap. as good he is, he just can't be fit in barcas system today unfortunately.

K

kingleo

What are the odds of Abrahmovic signing him at HT and him coming out in a Chelsea shirt for the second half?

haha! Roman is on his way to the bank now to withdraw 60 million to bring to the stadium and pay in cash!

King Leo

Banned
Falcao is on fire and he's only getting better. Playing Altletico Madrid in La Liga is gonna be very interesting. RM will play Atletico two days before facing Ajax. very nice!

Zebulun

daym, this guy is ruthless! best pure striker in the world! and I disagree, he can play in our system, do you see his movement, he's never static and is strong on the ball. would trade him for sanchez + cash

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
daym, this guy is ruthless! best pure striker in the world! and I disagree, he can play in our system, do you see his movement, he's never static and is strong on the ball. would trade him for sanchez + cash

Stick him out on RW yeah?

Juan03

:worthy: best striker in the world no doubt.

I wish we had a player like him, who makes those awesome runs behind defenses and is as lethal inside the box.

M

mitkoa7x

Just imagine Leo and Xaviniesta feeding him passes...

south-park-i-just-came-500x375.jpg

Home of Barca Fans