Radamel Falcao

Wambo

You are so silly whit this "Sign him!!!" shit. What would you expect from him at barca? to score 40+ goals? Haven't you learned anything from the Ibra and Cesc transfers?

Meitux

You are so silly whit this "Sign him!!!" shit. What would you expect from him at barca? to score 40+ goals? Haven't you learned anything from the Ibra and Cesc transfers?
cesc? as i know he is a midfielder not a striker and ibra is ibra he is surely a player who cant fit but he is not the same as falcao ibra is a tall slow guy not for a possesion team maybe for a team like real madrid,but if villa fit in this team why not falcao?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
What a fucking beast this guy is... He just scores goals for fun and so easy it's scary... I admit I doubted him, but goddamn this guy can pull off some cracking performances...

Wambo

cesc? as i know he is a midfielder not a striker and ibra is ibra he is surely a player who cant fit but he is not the same as falcao ibra is a tall slow guy not for a possesion team maybe for a team like real madrid,but if villa fit in this team why not falcao?

Isn't falcao a centre forward? So was villa but he was moved to the flanks because of messi. falcao wouldn't be the same player at barca for sure.

Meitux

Isn't falcao a centre forward? So was villa but he was moved to the flanks because of messi. falcao wouldn't be the same player at barca for sure.
well yes but in this kind of situations we should judge with proves anyway i dont see falcao soon to barcelona so there isnt any reason for debates for a transfer

Kinlejus

Price bar has risen significantly after such a performance. How can you even discuss signing him...useless, unless you believe we can spend some €50m.

Barcilliant

Alexis + 15M ! Do it Barca!

LOL-AM would ask for Alexis plus 50 million. Falcao is simply the best pure number 9 in the world right now. The problem with Barca right now is that everyone is expected to be Messi's waterboy and donkey. So yes, if you expect Falcao to play on the wings and feed Messi he would look like shit. You have to give him more freedom and give Messi EXPLICIT instructions to look for him.

I love this guy. His attitude and football intelligence are fantastic. Even after his exploits with lesser clubs like Porto and AM he never whored himself like that prick Eden Hazard(cunt I despise him). He is worth at least 50 million and is currently twice the player Neymar is. He is proven, physically and mentally strong and technically sound. If we sign Neymar we will look like complete douches. This is the man we should sign.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

These are the same people who think Villa and Alexis are terrible for not scoring 40 goals each.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
on alexis i dont think is about scoring pretty much he doesnt do anything nowdays rather than diving

He's been poor, he's also been injured every other week and has no confidence right now. He might improve, he might not, but it doesn't change the fact that most of the things said about him on this forum right now are dumb as fuck.

Stric

Falcao is brilliant. The best authentic striker out there at the moment. One of the last of the dying breed. It surprises me that there are so few Barca fans here that enjoy watching him play for another club without wanting Barca to buy him. I'd like him to stay at Atletico for a long long time, as long as it's possible (preferably until retirement), and help the club, bring them to a higher level, help them compete for the title. It sucks to see how "less popular" clubs always end up selling their best players to the same 4-5 big European clubs with wealthy owners. That is why I respect Barca. I don't think there is any other club at this level (ha! :barca scarf: no other club is at this level) that has so many homegrown players in their squad. I'll take the liberty of including Pique, Cesc and even Alba into that thought.

Yes, I am aware that Atletico is not Falcao's first club. I got carried away with that last part. :)

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans