Rafael Leão

BJJ

Breaking: Barcelona will try to sign Rafael Leão before the transfer window closes. The operation is complicated, but it's believed that Jorge Mendes could play a key role and facilitate things for Barça. Leão would love the move to happen. @ffpolo

lol, why would Milan agree to this unless it's 100m+

No, please. He is overhyped. I'd take Chiesa over him any day.

TheStig

I'm sure this isn't a ploy from Laporta to distract us (rather idiots who belive it) from the disasterclass transfer window, especially now when they are working on booting our best player. He wouldn't do that...

Last edited:

companyofcules

Breaking: Barcelona will try to sign Rafael Leão before the transfer window closes. The operation is complicated, but it's believed that Jorge Mendes could play a key role and facilitate things for Barça. Leão would love the move to happen. @ffpolo

lol, why would Milan agree to this unless it's 100m+
:)) Because it's a fairy tale.
I love our propaganda department. We look like a rich club while being poor as fuck, our kids meat ride the runners on Twitter until we can hype La Masia following some good games and all it's fine until April. Then alot of crying and pointing fingers for a month until the Nico is getting in the news again.

ajnotkeith

So we're trying to sign a player that will cost at minimum 70m, whilst being unable to register existing players... ok. Seems very real!

Loki

Milan wouldn't even pick up the phone under €90m and this amount for us in the moment is as realistic as calling Perez and asking him about Mbappe.
I think the club spreads these rumours out of 2 reasons:
1. Distract from Gündogan
2. Put fear into Nico's mind to accept Barca's offer.

Andresito

Staff member
Ok let's put the valuation aside. Who in the club had an epiphany that we need to sign Leao 10 days before the window closes? Like why wasn't this transfer worked on before? It's either bullshit or amateurish.

Loki

Ok let's put the valuation aside. Who in the club had an epiphany that we need to sign Leao 10 days before the window closes? Like why wasn't this transfer worked on before? It's either bullshit or amateurish.
He's just being used for mind games. Distract from Gündo bad press, maybe put fear into Nico's mind.

Porque

Fernando Polio spreading the boards diseases once again by any chance.

Haven't read the article, but I guess it's him.

BJJ

Do people really care about Gundogan??
Yes.
The guy actually has the right mentality and isn't afraid to speak his mind. It's no wonder he's going back to City. There's too much estrogen in the team with the likes of Ter Stegen, Araujo and Ferran.

Home of Barca Fans