Rafael Leão

M3ls

Do these idiots realize that Leao is one of the laziest wingers in world football? I don’t even need to use statistics for this; former football players, Milan legends, and current great coaches spoke directly about this.

I don't understand what kind of crap this club is doing.

Gazzznigga

Do these idiots realize that Leao is one of the laziest wingers in world football? I don’t even need to use statistics for this; former football players, Milan legends, and current great coaches spoke directly about this.

I don't understand what kind of crap this club is doing.
....relax, its a smokescreen...he won't come.....this Board is too shit to expect anything like that.

Gnidrologist

It's very good he's unaffordable. And archetype of typical african hypejob. IQ of 50-60, but has good athleticism and pace, while never having anything to show for, when he's most needed. And i have watched quite a few Milan matches in recent years, while this bum played for them. Absoluter nobody in terms of single player impact and actually makes team worse given his idiotic decision making. Delufeu was genius compared to him.

Birdy

The most infuriating thing is that Fatporta and his buddies in the press spread the rumor that Milan will let Leao go for 100m, or even 90m plus bonuses :lol:

The guy signed recently a new contract with a release clause of 175m
Milan won't let him go for anything that is not close to that amount

Home of Barca Fans