Rafinha Alcantara

Galning

No need to rush him this season. I think it's better to let him fully recover because these injuries can be a real career killer if they don't heal well.

serghei

Niceeee, maybe ACL injuries aren't as terrible as they were in the past, with the techniques available today.

Last edited:

Androutsos

Niceeee, maybe ACL injuries aren't as terrible as they were in the past, with the techniques available today.

Not quite the same but when I did my MCL the recovery was lengthy yet simple, it was rebuilding strength in the knee which took the longest amount of time and that is what I struggled with, so I think that with all the knowledge and techniques they have it would be much quicker and more effective than previously!

serghei

Actually, I've just checked the date he got injured, and it was september 16th 2015. So, there are already 5 months and a couple of days since the injury. Considering this, it doesn't really seem like he got intro training sessions faster then scheduled, or that he is forced back too soon. He should be back on the field by mid-march if everything goes as planned I guess.

Last edited:

Messi983

I have no doubt that our doctors and Lucho wil not force him. I'm more worried about Rafinha forcing himself to play the Olympics when he won't be fully ready and fit yet.

xXKonan

CcVfLnmW0AAj8q7.jpg

Came to the locker room after the game.

AnnieSureshot

Yeah, I remember the day it occurred to me they all shower together naked. Anyway, it's nice Rafinha popped over to congratulate them on his way to the prom.

Home of Barca Fans