Rafinha Alcantara

bismp

I'm worried about him...It will be difficult for him to get much playing time after this big injury,since there are many midfielders right now.

God Serena

I'm worried about him...It will be difficult for him to get much playing time after this big injury,since there are many midfielders right now.

He has the advantage of being one of Lucho's personal favorites. I wouldn't worry too much.

MasChe

I remember watching on YouTube a documentary about Thiagos recovery from injury, also runing on a road like this one and then Rafinha showed up to surprise him! Would be nice if it were to happen again but with roles switched!

Messi983

If I remember correctly the doctors said he'll be back this season.

He was injured on 16th September, so almost 5 months ago. If there are no complications it usually takes 6 months to fully recover from knee injury. I think he'll be ready to play end of March/start of April, if we don't rush him back. Which there is absolutely no need to do. He's a young player with great future ahead and the last thing we need is for him to become injury prone like his brother seems to be.

El Flaco

Ca_9i0iW0AAzDb8.jpg

Happy birthday :)

Home of Barca Fans