Rafinha Alcantara

F

Flavia

13649236_1073738689346684_1102299654_n.jpg

What the hell, Rafa.

oneirophobos

What in the everloving fuck? :lol: He looks like his fake uncle Zizinho, maybe he's trying to claim parentage 20 years late haha.

Last edited:

Trickykid

[tw]758348727530590209[/tw]

I have no idea how the Brazilian Olympics team looks like. Is there any chance Rafinha will get some minutes?

Either way, he should have a clear advantage over his midfield competitors in Barça during early season due to him being far ahead in form and fitness. Hopefully he'll hit the ground running and impress this season.

CuleLife4Life

I have no idea how the Brazilian Olympics team looks like. Is there any chance Rafinha will get some minutes?

Either way, he should have a clear advantage over his midfield competitors in Barça during early season due to him being far ahead in form and fitness. Hopefully he'll hit the ground running and impress this season.

Rafinha is a starter. He'll probably see all the minutes. This looks like a great team besides some defensive question marks. I believe Brazil will win the gold.

F

Flavia

He's looking likely to be a starter. This is the team that have been playing in trainings: Uilson; Zeca, Marquinhos, Rodrigo Caio e Douglas Santos; Thiago Maia e Rafinha; Luan, Neymar, Gabigol e Gabriel Jesus.

Trickykid

Rafinha is a starter. He'll probably see all the minutes. This looks like a great team besides some defensive question marks. I believe Brazil will win the gold.

He's looking likely to be a starter. This is the team that have been playing in trainings: Uilson; Zeca, Marquinhos, Rodrigo Caio e Douglas Santos; Thiago Maia e Rafinha; Luan, Neymar, Gabigol e Gabriel Jesus.

Great news! Thanks.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

that attack man

F

Flavia

[tw]760035379219206145[/tw]

Apparently Celta want him back. I can't see it happening, unless Rafinha wants to go.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So Celta will actually meet the club tomorrow for negotiations. Let's see where this goes. I'd prefer moving Arda for 30m somewhere though, even if I don't think Rafinha will become a starter here, BUT I still want to see what he can bring to the table. He was looking good before the idiot Nainggolan happened.

God Serena

Hmm.

I actually wouldn't mind him going back. If Alena earns more first team minutes for himself at least one of our midfielders are going to get the shaft. I personally would prefer Arda go, but scrubbing us free from the Alcantara family and the drama that will undoubtedly come from Mazinho at some point or another would be worth taking, if the opportunity presents itself.

But this aint gonna happen. Rafa is Lucho's boy. He could have every Balon d'or winning midfielder in history on the squad at the same time and Rafita would still get a good number of minutes.

F

Flavia

If Rafinha wants to be a starter, I could see him going back to celta. If it happens, hopefully it'll be with a buyback option.

Home of Barca Fans