Rafinha Alcantara

ebieymjunior

Funny how people tend to think he's better in AM, while he hasn't played there a lot this year.
He had like 7 appearances in the right wing, just 2 in AM and 17 in CM, and his better ratings were in the wings and in CM.

DinhoR10

Funny how people tend to think he's better in AM, while he hasn't played there a lot this year.
He had like 7 appearances in the right wing, just 2 in AM and 17 in CM, and his better ratings were in the wings and in CM.

Are those official stats? I dont get to watch celta games and a lot of the neysayers always say he plays mostly as a winger or a AM. I believe he can play CM well enough to deserve a place in our squad right now though and with time he might become the starter we need.

ebieymjunior

Are those official stats? I dont get to watch celta games and a lot of the neysayers always say he plays mostly as a winger or a AM. I believe he can play CM well enough to deserve a place in our squad right now though and with time he might become the starter we need.

Whoscored is the only site I know of that give stats per position, and it's generally good, so I trust it.
I think he drops back a bit when playing in the wings, which makes it seem as if he's playing in AM.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
How did he do? I could barely keep it together to watch Atleti and Barca play, so I couldn't catch Madrid's game.

He did alright. The game was fairly combative and rapidly changing so he didn't get the chance to showcase all his abilities. He worked very hard and was involved in a lot of buildup.

CatalinR10

Rafinha (on loan at Celta): "Return to Barça? I don't know what will happen. Whatever happens, I'm very proud to have played at Celta." [c+]

Home of Barca Fans