Rafinha Alcantara

NotInHere

Were so talented that we might be taking it for granted....

Messi, Neymar, Iniesta... Deu is coming, rafa is coming.. We just need a few solid defenders

Ursegor

World Champion
Welcome and I hope you didn't inherit Mazinho's traitor genes like your brother.

If you can oust the turtle from the starting lineup, if not from the entire club, I will love you.

Thanks. That is all.

L

Learo

Thiago said that Rafa was more talented than himself, so I have expectations from him. I think we might need a midfielder that can play both DM and CM as well though. I doubt Mascherano is capable of playing DM for us or if Lucho even think about it.

barcanuck

Welcome and I hope you didn't inherit Mazinho's traitor genes like your brother.

If you can oust the turtle from the starting lineup, if not from the entire club, I will love you.

Thanks. That is all.

srcstc.gif

NotInHere

I was instantly sold on him when i saw this goal on tv, look at that determination of never letting go of the ball:tata1:

spark

Thanks. That is all.

But who will captain the club if not Xavi :tata:

JamDav1982

Can he play in Xavi's position? Or is he more of an AM like Iniesta/Cesc?

He is much more of an attacking midfielder and I still think he will get a chance at RW and wont see much time in the center of the park.

We shall see though but I think people are rating him far too highly and he has a lot to prove to show he is good enough for Barca. But he has a chance.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
He is much more of an attacking midfielder and I still think he will get a chance at RW and wont see much time in the center of the park.

We shall see though but I think people are rating him far too highly and he has a lot to prove to show he is good enough for Barca. But he has a chance.

He's going to get a shot to really feature all over the field. If the team sells Cesc and/or do not buy a proper CM, Rafinha is going to get a lot of playing time in a lot of different positions throughout midfield.

He's going to get his chance to shine, from then on, it is up to him.

Home of Barca Fans