Rafinha Alcantara

Yugi

Mazinho has confirmed that renewal of Rafinha is imminent, and that Thiago's little brother will sign until 2013 [Fora de Joc]

will be promoted when he will be 20... great shit

catalan force

barcastuff barcastuff
Rafinha: "We're very close to a renewal. Chelsea interest? Seems I'm always the last to know about these things (laughs)." [efe]
oh yeah...sign him up asap.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
barcastuff
Villarreal plan to start talks with Barcelona on a loan of Barcelona B attacker Rafinha (18), who will soon sign a contract renewal. [as]
3 minutes ago

Might be a good move if he'd get games there.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Might be a good move if he'd get games there.

Most definitely. If Rafa could secure some constant first team footy, that would be an amazing loan.

Vila-real are similar to us in playing style, so it shouldn't be a bad move.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Nilmar and Rossi are both out at the moment but is Rafinha (currently) better than their other options? I don't know enough about Villarreal's back ups to say yes or no :lol:

There's no point in him going there only to be a sub.

poltergeist

Villarreal are out of options at the moment. Rossi's out for 6 months and Nilmar's facing some spell on the sidelines due to injury.
Marco Ruben only just got back from injury and isn't really match fit.
In their last couple of games, they've had to make do with their teenage sensation from Villarreal B, Joselu, 18, the Segunda Pichichi(at the moment).
Rafinha joining them on loan would be a great move. He'd get lots of playing time and gain loads of invaluable experience.

Yugi

been linked with Real Madrid in Marca today
g1411.jpg

impeh

Hi, its me..
:2guns:

Probably just because he hasnt quite signed yet, if anything that will rush it through :lol:

he aint' stupid! :baby:

Home of Barca Fans