Raheem Sterling

Zidane82

Brilliant Player. Zidane82 had a mare with this one.

His first goal .. he miscontrolled the ball into him then he shot took a wicked deflection.. the second was probably going in as he tapped it in on the line

He needs 5 chances for every tap in

Has no technique , no vision and no final ball .. runs into dead ends and scuffs the ball more than any player in history.

Fati is already 5 times better than this guy

Last edited:

Zidane82

https://twitter.com/LDNFootbalI/status/1563544182337437698

This is the goal Zidane82 is trying to say is a shite goal.

Utterly delusional.

Massive deflection off the nearest defenders foot

How else do you explain that crazy bend into the top corner ?

He even admitted it afterwards..

* I tried to stay at the edge of the box, have a shot [for the first] and I had a bit of luck .*

Plus

*The second half continued at the same intensity and Raheem Sterling scored thanks to a deflected shot that looped over Danny Ward. He then got a brace tapping in a Reece James cross at the back post.*

-

Ten second search through Twitter ..,

1-0 Sterling. Deflected shot flies in for his first goal for Chelsea. #CFC #CHELEI

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

See above post

I accept your humble apology in advance

I don't care if it was deflected or if he didn't take a perfect first touch. Those are things that do not matter to me if the player in question ends up scoring the goal, and consistently doing so over time.

Every time Sterling scores a goal you find some fault, say he miscontrolled the ball, it took a deflection, it was a tap-in, etc. A goal is a goal, and that boy scores them in spades every season.

You previously said he wouldn't score goals at Chelsea because there is no KDB or Mahrez to provide him tapins. Maybe take your chance to move the goalposts now and complain about his goal quality before he gets in double digits, because you will be certainly proved wrong again as per usual.

Zidane82

I don't care if it was deflected or if he didn't take a perfect first touch. Those are things that do not matter to me if the player in question ends up scoring the goal, and consistently doing so over time.

Every time Sterling scores a goal you find some fault, say he miscontrolled the ball, it took a deflection, it was a tap-in, etc. A goal is a goal, and that boy scores them in spades every season.

You previously said he wouldn't score goals at Chelsea because there is no KDB or Mahrez to provide him tapins. Maybe take your chance to move the goalposts now and complain about his goal quality before he gets in double digits, because you will be certainly proved wrong again as per usual.

He is obviously gonna score a few goals over the season .

Just admit you were wrong to call me out about his first goal !!

360 minutes - sum total a complete fluke and a tap in on the goal line

Last edited:

vuji_31

10x player then Torress.

He is always threat with his runs behind and obviously canscore something.

Unlike Torress

Catta

Peps most used player ever, played for the 3 best EPL teams of the past 10 years, and yet here are some delusional fools who think he is not good, trying to discredit every goal or assist he makes, while praising and seeing no faults in a player who s a liability and center piece of every humiliation the past 5 years.

Zidane82

Peps most used player ever, played for the 3 best EPL teams of the past 10 years, and yet here are some delusional fools who think he is not good, trying to discredit every goal or assist he makes, while praising and seeing no faults in a player who s a liability and center piece of every humiliation the past 5 years.

You cannot have it both ways in here ..

If some can slaughter Busquets for the occasional bad pass after all he has given to our club then I can certainly find fault with one of the most overrated players in history .

It is pure folly for some to claim that Sterling is a world class player when he cannot even do the basics properly.
The guy cannot even control long passes something even mediocre players have mastered plus he scuffs the ball so often as is technique is so poor
He has zero vision and no final ball ? constantly puts his head down and runs into dead ends ?

He is fast , mobile , low centre of gravity and as such causes a bit of chaos every so often .. so what .

Joan

If some can slaughter Busquets for the occasional bad pass after all he has given to our club then I can certainly find fault with one of the most overrated players in history .

That's one thing nobody's slaughtering Busquets for. Still class on the ball.

Catta

You should take your own advice.

Can't defend a finished player like Busi with an argument that Xavi and Lucho play him, but when managers play Raki and Sterling, you ignore that, still call them shit.

Home of Barca Fans