Rangers FC thread

W

whip1879

You jog on, you clearly know nothing about politics or life in general. You're just another pathetic retard bitter from what happened years ago.

***Post edited by maz***

B

blueduck

You jog on you sectarian bastard, you clearly know nothing about politics or life in general. You're just another pathetic retard bitter from what happened years ago.

I think it's time we ignored Celtic whip. Politics have no place in football.

W

whip1879

Its stupid how I can't even have a discussion without that prat hurling insults though.

henriklarsson7

there are sections of fans at every football club in the world that are nutters, the vast majority of celtic and rangers fans are decent people but there are always a few idiots that will drag the clubs name through the mud sadly, its definitely the same down in england and other parts of scotland with casuals who go to football games just looking for fights. all these sunderland and man city (who are by the way both the SECOND biggest clubs in their respective areas cos of MAN UTD and NEWCASTLE :tease:) fans who r on here slating celtic are muppets, dont u realise that EVERY football club has fans that will tarnish the clubs name. man city wil be the second biggest club in manchester forever and sunderland wil always be a championship club, when was the last time any of u won a trophy :hooray: :tease: :hooray:

Last edited:

Celtic FC 1967

Granizo Granizo los celtas Son Aqu?*
there are sections of fans at every football club in the world that are nutters, the vast majority of celtic and rangers fans are decent people but there are always a few idiots that will drag the clubs name through the mud sadly, its definitely the same down in england and other parts of scotland with casuals who go to football games just looking for fights. all these sunderland and man city (who are by the way both the SECOND biggest clubs in their respective areas cos of MAN UTD and NEWCASTLE :tease:) fans who r on here slating celtic are muppets, dont u realise that EVERY football club has fans that will tarnish the clubs name. man city wil be the second biggest club in manchester forever and sunderland wil always be a championship club, when was the last time any of u won a trophy :hooray: :tease: :hooray:

Great post.

Sunderland are shite

stand up if ye hate the huns stand up if you hate the huns stand up if you hate the hunssssssssssssss

You jog on you sectarian bastard, you clearly know nothing about politics or life in general. You're just another pathetic retard bitter from what happened years ago.
:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

Complete and utter bull. rhys, i'm not bitter? aswell as irish people being killed in ireland, british soldiers are also being killed in ireland,

You know nothing about celtic / rangers / scottish football, you're an idiot, stick to you're relegation fighting club.

W

whip1879

You don't cheer on your star performers? :|

Name the Celtic team and lets see how many I have heard of.

R

Red Devil

Its the new Ducky vs Red devil isnt it lol!!

Me and ducky stop the agro and then whip and Celtic take up the reigns.

Celtic FC 1967

Granizo Granizo los celtas Son Aqu?*
You don't cheer on your star performers? :|

Name the Celtic team and lets see how many I have heard of.

Star Performers? LOL Samaras is shite.

Does it matter if you've heard of them? you dont watch the SPL why do i have to explain?

Celtic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sunderland

Its the new Ducky vs Red devil isnt it lol!!

Me and ducky stop the agro and then whip and Celtic take up the reigns.

Nah this clowns acting smart because he's on a different forum, he talks so much bull its getting quite laughable

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans