Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Beast said that either Mourinho would leave or Valdano would. I think he also said that Valdano was running the club, not Perez, so it is going to be interesting to see how Mourinho copes as Perez gives him full control.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
so i guess shit on a stick will beat out valdano as valdano may quit...sad to see perez turn madrid into mourinho FC

El Gato

Villarato!
After the game Valdano completely denied the reports of him leaving RM after season saying it's not even a report, but a silly rumor.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Bastards:angry: Didn't they say they didn't actually complain against Busi, that they only provided the evidence!? Pathetic

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I always said , neither Marcelo nor Madrid , they can`t officially get into this with a question mark against Busi . I always said. So much trolling on the Busi thread , shame that just a small fire and we always forget to support our Coach , team , players within a flash of second.

Pepe Silvia

If I were to walk in off the streets and watch Madrid for the first time, take a look at their coaches, staff, president, and players, I would think that they have been set up that way for decades. That's how disfunctional they come across. Mourinho does nothing to stabilize his club. He is the anti-thesis of stability and harmony.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Madrid are playing Team Murcia at the moment, something for charity i think, not sure who's playing but i can see Canales & Adebayor

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
It is on RMTV. casillas, Arbeloa, Ramos, Albiol, Gil, Granero, Canales, Ozil, Leo, Adebayor and someone else

It just finished 2-2. Chendo came on for Madrid at 49 years of age!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
good bit of PR for Madrid after the utter disaster they made of the whole "Busquets racism" issue.

and a worthy cause, to be fair.

Chendo... what a guy. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans