Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
lol u must only be talking about football cause NBA has higher wages per season

Nothing is worse than baseball though...I'd love to see Madrid give someone A-Rod's salary.

I don't know about average salary, but for total salary Real Madrid and Barcelona spend the most in any sport.

ARGSS12.jpg

New York pride. :p

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
GSSS-2011-top-12.jpg

mad props for finding that Nolan, but FCB overtook Real and NY within the last year.

I don't see what the problem is though. when you have the best players in the world, you should correspondingly have the highest salaries in the world.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
oh ... and LOL @ RM peeps trying to justify San Iker losing his captain's armband ... I'd love to see Ramos or Xabi get the armband so that they can "influence the ref" ... forgive me for being old fashioned, but I've always thought that a Captain should be a leader of men/women, not a politician. do it, Mourinho ... DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
So the Coentrao thing was for real??

Wow, that is definitely an odd signing for Real...

I mean of course there's the obvious fact that Marcelo has improved tremendously last season, but you would think that even if they do go for a LB they would go for someone who at least offers a little more on the defensive front. Fabio is just like Marcelo, I mean like exactly, an attack-minded LB that can also play in LM but can be exposed defensively, I don't know but I would be like "WTF?" if I was Marcelo.
First the Brazil snub, and now this, I gotta say I'm feeling a bit sorry for him atm...

Even one of Wolfe and Beast, not sure who, dismissed this as a ridiculous rumor that makes no sense when it first surfaced a few month back.

dáithi

reading it on twitter, betis vs sevilla, madrid vs bilbao, and now the computer has crashed according to graham hunter lol

@bumpergraham Funny as F. The 'random' computer draw for La Liga throws up Betis v Sev and RM v Athletic and then someone forgets to put ten bob in meter

Yugi

woooow, what a first week
betis vs sevilla
franco cf vs athletic bilbao
sheikh´s $$ vs fc barcelona

Catching it off Twitter & Sport...BTW, apparently no team that has started the La Liga playing in Málaga has ever won the Primera title

:lol:
how much did Perez have to pay for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans